Friday, February 1, 2013

On the X-ray report

Many often times, senior consultants laughed at what jokers house officers are. True, we are pretty dumb at times. But with time, we grow wiser and more experienced. And with time, we learnt to behave more mature. And we learnt to be more proffesional...

It was just that there was this one day, my friend showed me a report of a chest X-ray.

I don't know whether I should laugh. But is it me or do you also think that, this report should not be seen by the public?

My friend totally lost their trust in this senior consultant radiologist. A tube directed towards the brain? The patient might have died from sepsis already.

But to be fair, the radiologist had no idea what or how the patient looked like.

Still... I thought it was a bizarre 'note'.

No comments:

Post a Comment